About Aggregate Industries UK
We are at the heart of construction, focused on building progress and transforming the industry to deliver a more sustainable future for all. Committed to playing a significant role in enabling the UK to transition to net zero, we are driving decarbonisation across the construction materials sector.
We are recognised as one of the safest, most customer-centric companies in this space and we are looking for you to be part of our movement to grow, innovate and develop together to create continuous value. Because we believe that only by working together in an inclusive environment, where everyone can grow and thrive, we can build the world we all want to live in.
Join today and build progress with us.
We have a new vacancy for a Surfacing Operative based out of our at Prudhoe office to support various road surfacing projects across North East England. This is a varied role that will involve small, short-term projects as well as longer-term flagship projects.
As a General Operative, you’ll join our production team operating & maintaining asphalt products site equipment and infrastructure, able to work flexible hours, In addition to adhering to our Health & Safety requirements, with continuous commitment to a zero harm culture
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with option to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- General Operative with a requirement for drive and enthusiasm and is able to work as part of a shift team
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers