We have a new vacancy for a Maintenance Fitter to join our engineering team at our Asphalt plant in Cauldon Low.
You will be working on both reactive and planned maintenance as well as operating. This role also involves working on projects, with it being actively encouraged to work on process improvement to further improve H&S. you'll be responsible for safely and efficiently carrying out planned maintenance and repairs to the site and equipment to maintain our asset capacity and value.
What’s on offer?
What will you bring?
- Previous mechanical experience or mechanical background.
- Mechanical competencies to include:
- metal fabrication
- arc & gas welding
- machine shop skills
- strong all-round plant maintenance skills
- Experience in fault finding with hydraulic & pneumatic systems
- Have a proven & proactive approach to site improvements
- Ability to plan and implement maintenance schedules and good working knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Good understanding of health and safety including environmental
- Good organising skills.
- IT literacy and ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Machine driving experience is a plus
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers