We have a new vacancy for an Operator to be a part of our dynamic team in Chatham Cement Silo, Kent.
You as an Operator/Maintainer is required to operate the Terminal, Plant and equipment and undertake basic plant maintenance duties as authorised by the Terminal Supervisor, and within the scope of his/her experience and training.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with option to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- IT literate.
- Enthusiasm to learn and a team player.
- Any previous maintenance or operator experience (not essential).
- Ability to be flexible and work shift patterns.
- Good communication, planning and time management skills.
- Adhere to Aggregate Industries Health and Safety Procedure.
- Loading shovel experience is a must.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers