About Aggregate Industries UK
We are at the heart of construction, committed to building progress and transforming the industry to deliver a more sustainable future for all. We are recognised as one of the safest, most customer-focused companies in this space and we are looking for you to be part of our movement to grow, innovate and develop together to create continuous value. Join today and build progress with us.
We currently have an opportunity for a confident and highly motivated Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Shared Service centre at Bardon Hill, you will be self motivated and enthusiastic and have working knowledge of EDI Invoicing as we rapidly become a paperless office environment. You will be confident in using multiple computer packages and navigating electronic workflows and self serve portals as well as achieving individual and team KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Microsoft office packages in particular Excel and experience using Google / JD Edwards/SAP/COUPA & Causeway would be an advantage .
Experience of working in project teams reviewing systems/ process performance would be desirable.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for ensuring the efficient processing of all supplier documentation, resolving queries, reconciling supplier accounts and achieving team KPI’s including increasing First time match rates. The role also involves building and maintaining strong relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders whilst ensuring compliance using a host of digital platforms.
Other elements to the role include:
1. Review KPI’s as determined by the P2P Manager to include root cause analysis of invoices failing the First time match process and action improvements, to include delivering training to the business
2. Monitoring of E1/ SAP workbenches and interfaces
3. Understand the EDI process and assist in onboarding suppliers to the correct platform.
4. Process consolidated invoices to a strict financial timetable
5. Produce monthly/quarterly statement reconciliations to GRNI for audit compliance.
6. Attend management/supplier meetings & workshops and deliver training where required
7. Compliance with ICS, Audit and Finance Month End timetables
8. Other duties as deemed necessary by the Procure to Pay Manager
What will you bring?
-Full understanding of the complete Purchase to pay process
- Educated to A Level standard
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Digitally aware and working experience of EDI
- Proficient in using MS Office/ Google applications
Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.