We have a new vacancy for a Weighbridge Operator to join our production team at Isle of Grain in Rochester.
The primary role of the weighbridge operative is to Book vehicles in & out, and accurately record weight data using a Windows based computer system as vehicles deliver or collect materials to and from the site. Office duties and a good Telephone manner are essential.
This is a front line role where customer service is of paramount importance. You will be a key member of a small team.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Experienced in working in an office environment.
- Confident when working and dealing with people.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and proactive approach.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Competent using a workplace PC, with google applications.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relations with others.
- Detail and results orientated with strong personal values to succeed.
- Highly organized with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers