We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join our team at our Asphalt operations in Greenwich. This is a fantastic opportunity to help develop and progress the site through both supervision of our Operatives and by helping with the day to day operations of the asphalt plant which includes, mixing, assisting customers and much more.
This role is fast-paced, dynamic, extremely varied and challenging, however also very rewarding for someone who genuinely cares about customers and enjoys working with other like-minded, hard working people. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about their work and is looking for employment with a company who, in return for their commitment and hard-work, genuinely cares about their safety, health, wellbeing , job satisfaction and career development.
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Asphalt team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- You will have prior experience in supervising a small team
- Experience in Safety, Health and Environment is desirable.
- A real passion for developing yourself and others whilst contributing as part of a wider team
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplined environment to deliver productivity and cost improvements
- Strong customer focus with the willingness to find solutions
- Self-motivation and initiative to take decisions
- An excellent all-round communicator who is structured and well organised
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers