About Aggregate Industries UK
We are at the heart of construction, committed to building progress and transforming the industry to deliver a more sustainable future for all. We are recognised as one of the safest, most customer-focused companies in this space and we are looking for you to be part of our movement to grow, innovate and develop together to create continuous value. Join today and build progress with us.
£competitive salary + bonus
Company Car (Electric or Hybrid)
25 days holiday
Attractive Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
We are recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to join our Concrete Products team. This role will require an experienced field sales professional to cover the North East region for our Masterblock division.
This field-based sales role covers Northumbria, Tyne & Wear, Durham, Cleveland and Humberside. We need someone who is confident meeting with customers to raise the profile of our Masterblock products, this will be with our existing customers, lapsed customers and new customers. The role requires you to be out on the road for 80% of the week so it’s vital that you’re able to manage your diary and time effectively and have the ability and experience of mapping the marketplace and using that knowledge to identify new opportunities in your territory.
To help you achieve sales targets it’s is essential for you to be focused on learning about our products, customers and marketplace. We would love to hear from you if you have experience within the building/construction trade, although this is not essential - but what is essential is for you to have a proven track record and passion for sales and for providing world class customer service – it’s what sets us apart from our competitors! So, if you are results driven, motivated by being ‘the best in class’ and fearless in winning new business then you will be the perfect fit for this exciting role!
Who you are
- You will manage the North East sales territory to achieve sales targets and overall business goals through the establishment, maintenance and improvement of the business relationships and market knowledge
- You will raise the profile of Aggregate Industries within the North East
- You will win new business, either directly or through partners
- You will achieve allocated sales revenue/margin, budgets and targets and develop and grow the business in line with commercial strategy and targets
- You will expand and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- You will communicate effectively with credit control, ensuring credit limits for customers are at a sufficient level to meet their needs while minimise the risk to Aggregate Industries
- You will agree and achieve margin and volume sales targets set by the Regional/National Sales Manager
- Understand monthly management accounts and relay relevant information to the Regional/National Sales Manager
- You will develop sales strategies that are agreed with the Regional/National Sales Manager
- You will monitor, understand and manage the market share performance in line with agreed expectations
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.