We’re always looking for talented people that push the limits of what’s possible and who are willing to continue to learn and build for a better tomorrow.
If you have had to leave the Ukraine to find safety in the UK, we’re offering a fast and supportive recruitment process that will hopefully lead to suitable employment in the UK.
If you’re interested in exploring work with us, let us know by clicking on the fast track link to complete our simple online registration. You have the option to either upload a CV or you can complete a short application form with your essential details. Once completed, one of our team will be in touch to explore potential job matches.
We will guide you through our process and what’s required for each stage and promise to do our very best to help you. This includes helping you to find the best job match, supporting with visa/work permit applications and also some help with relocation costs, where possible.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits, recognising the contribution you bring.
- Support with visa/work permit applications.
- Assistance with relocation costs, where possible.
- Best job match, advising on what job would be best suited to your skills.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, on site or where you are most effective.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What sort of jobs do we have?
We have a variety of job opportunities immediately available in areas such as Administration & Support, Sales, Engineering, Production & Operations and many more. More details can be found on our careers website here.
How do I apply?
Click on the [link here] to complete our simple online registration.
We would love to welcome you to Aggregate Industries. We are building progress.