We have an exciting opportunity for a Weighbridge Coordinator to be the face of our Heights Hardrock quarry – in Bishop Auckland. You will play a key role in dealing with customers in a polite and helpful manner at all times. Working actively and collaboratively as one of the team you’ll ensure the safe and seamless movement of delivery goods vehicles on and off-site.
As one of our Weighbridge Coordinators you’ll be responsible for a range of duties, weighing customers in/out, building strong relationships with hauliers, running reports on our system and being involved in general administration activity.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- A proven track record in customer service
- Self-motivation and initiative to take decisions
- An excellent all-round communicator who is structured and well organised
- IT literacy
- Highly motivated, dedicated and willing to find solutions
- Strong verbal and numeracy skills with first-class timekeeping
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers