We have a new vacancy for a Plant Operator to join our team at our Concrete Plant in Avonmouth. You will help to ensure the site's high profile of both a safe working & productive environment is maintained.
As our Operator you will work in conjunction with the Plant Manager, effectively controlling all operations of an Aggregate Industries concrete site and its assets in the most efficient way possible to best contribute to the output of the site.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Previous experience working within the readymix concrete or building materials industry
- Experience of operating mobile plant is highly desirable
- Flexibility with work hours and willing to work overtime
- The desire for training and willingness to learn
- You will need to develop a sound appreciation of Health & Safety, housekeeping and environmental regulations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
We welcome applications from people fleeing the situation in Ukraine.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers