Here at Aggregate Industries, we're looking for an Plant Supervisor to join us at our plant in Renfrew.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of Plant Supervisor will effectively supervise a multidiscipline team and all areas of production at the plant and its assets, in the most efficient way possible to best contribute to the profitability of the company, whilst maintaining full compliance with Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Standards
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Drive and enthusiasm to work as part of a multi-disciplined team, operating over a 5 day week. Some weekend and out of hours work will be expected.
- Works well under pressure with a positive and safe attitude towards work.
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry or have a background within mechanical engineering along with a strong awareness of health and safety.
- It is desirable that you hold an MPQC Loading shovel licence.
- As a confident Plant Supervisor who works well under pressure with a positive, safe attitude towards work, you will have come from a similar role within a manufacturing plant environment.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers