About Aggregate Industries UK
We are at the heart of construction, focused on building progress and transforming the industry to deliver a more sustainable future for all. Committed to playing a significant role in enabling the UK to transition to net zero, we are driving decarbonisation across the construction materials sector.
We are recognised as one of the safest, most customer-centric companies in this space and we are looking for you to be part of our movement to grow, innovate and develop together to create continuous value. Because we believe that only by working together in an inclusive environment, where everyone can grow and thrive, we can build the world we all want to live in.
Join today and build progress with us.
Based onsite at our Cement factory in Cauldon. You, an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Manager will join at a key period of change within the factory. With a £14m green investment confirmed for the site you’ll have a real opportunity to help modify a cement site striving for a greener future.
You’ll have a team of qualified engineers and apprentices in place, so your people management skills will be essential to help coach and develop the existing team.
This is a strategic role so you’ll need to understand the benefits of, and be able to manage KPI’s within your function.
Who you are
- You’ll have either current or past experience working within a cement manufacturing environment.
- People and safety are core values within our business, so you’ll respect safety procedures and be willing to challenge the way do things to drive safer practices within the engineering team.
- As a manager you’ll have a number of direct and indirect reports within the Mechanical Maintenance team, so you will have previous experience managing a team of engineers.
- Throughout your career you’ll have worked on various improvement projects within a manufacturing environment
- It’s a team effort in the maintenance department, will you be with your team during key out of hours projects & maintenance activities?
On offer, we have a highly competitive base salary and a significant annual bonus. We will also provide a company car, private medical insurance and an enhanced pension.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.