About Aggregate Industries UK
We are at the heart of construction, focused on building progress and transforming the industry to deliver a more sustainable future for all. Committed to playing a significant role in enabling the UK to transition to net zero, we are driving decarbonisation across the construction materials sector.
We are recognised as one of the safest, most customer-centric companies in this space and we are looking for you to be part of our movement to grow, innovate and develop together to create continuous value. Because we believe that only by working together in an inclusive environment, where everyone can grow and thrive, we can build the world we all want to live in.
Join today and build progress with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Plant Manager to run and supervise all operations at our Salford Asphalt site. Managing a close knit team of 7 you will work together to produce over 80,000 tonnes of asphalt per year.
As our Plant Manager you have the opportunity to manage numerous projects on our Salford site in order to increase the efficiency and customer satisfaction at our asphalt site.
- You will manage all aspects of the Salford asphalt plant, including all legal and corporate health, safety, environmental and quality requirements.
- You’ll oversee the continual improvement of site practices to include manufacturing cost reductions and take ownership of site PPM scheme and effective maintenance scheduling.
Who you are
- Manufacturing or production experience.
- Previous experience managing and developing teams.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with others.
- Proven track record in nurturing talent and developing future leaders within the organisation.
- IT Literate.
- Customer Focused.
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected asphalt team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.