We have a new vacancy for a General Operative to join our team at our Caldon Low Hardrock Quarry, Cauldon.
As a General Operative you will report to the Production Supervisor, you will be a team member within one of the production shift teams. The role will require you to be hand on as well as learning plant operations.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- A highly motivated individual with drive and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work as part of a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation as required.
- We are looking for a highly motivated General Operative with drive and enthusiasm to work as part of a team, being part of a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work to deadline.
- Previous experience within a similar industry.
- Experience in operation of mobile plant (Loading Shovel, Articulated Dump Truck) safely and efficiently carrying out daily safety checks
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers