We have a new vacancy for a HGV Driver to join our logistic team at based out of our Brighton Wharf, Shoreham.
As an HGV Driver you will deliver Kendalls products on vehicles which they have been assigned and for which a current licence is held. To uphold the high standard of image, presentation and delivery service for which the Company is known and to strive to improve fuel efficiency and operational cost minimization.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Must hold a current valid driving license with the correct entitlement for the vehicle category which they are to drive.
- Must hold a current valid drivers qualification card (DQC also known as a CPC card).
- Must hold a current valid digital drivers card (also known as a digi tacho card).
- Other vocational qualifications such as MPQC, FORS eTOT’s are desirable.
- Self motivated and customer focused approach.
- Geographical and General haulage knowledge.
- Eagerness to develop skills and abilities.
- Commitment to CPD and Effective communication skills
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers