We have a new vacancy for a Plant Supervisor based out at our Melbur Concrete Plant situated between Newquay and St. Austell.
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of our concrete plant in Newquay and occasionally other sites based in the South West dependent on requirements. Ensuring Health and Safety legislation, Environmental and Quality requirements are complied with as well as taking customer orders, shipping and allocating orders as well as batching concrete to the correct specification.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Can work alone or part of a team.
- Local Geographical knowledge being highly desirable.
- Flexible approach to hours as this role will require some weekend and potentially night working.
- Knowledge of AI Policies and procedures an advantage.
- IT Literate with basic office such as basic spreadsheets and word documents.
- Knowledge of concrete desired but not essential.
- Previous experience of taking orders and shipping (highly desirable).
- Good Supervisory Skills and Customer Focused.
- Good Communication skills required
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers