Are you looking for a flexible, diverse role?
Do you want to work in a long-standing, close-knit successful team?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative to join our motivated team based at our Carnforth site.
You’ll take customer orders and ensure they are priced prior to invoice run, support with quotes, contracts and the timely completion of tender documentation. Liaising with the team, it is also important to chase and report on any won or lost data as well as any outstanding sales activity.
As well as working towards securing new volume and revenue in line with agreed targets for our key accounts, you will also work closely with our external sales partners to ensure all new business opportunities are tracked.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Sales team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety-focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Flexibility and ability to adapt
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team
- Basic IT Literacy
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Able to build working relationships across all levels
- Previous sales/account management background is preferred but not essential
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers
Please apply now - we may close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications are received.