We have a new vacancy for an Operative to join our team at our Chryston concrete plant in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for loading and or unloading vehicles with finished goods for onward delivery to customers or inbound site transfers. Also with the seasonal nature of sales demand, the post holder may be required to work in the factory as required.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- We are looking for a highly motivated General Operative with drive and enthusiasm to work as part of team.
- Experience driving both clamp and fork lift trucks
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Previous experience within a similar industry
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers