We have a new vacancy for a Multi Skilled Production Operative to join our team at our Moorcroft concrete plant in Plymouth.
As a Multi-skilled Production Operative, you’ll join our production team operating & maintaining concrete products site equipment and infrastructure. In addition to adhering to our Health & Safety requirements, with continuous commitment to a zero harm culture.
Other key responsibilities of the Multi-skilled Production Operative will include: becoming fully competent in the operation and maintenance of automated block making plant and equipment, breakdown and preventative maintenance working towards continuous improvement, working in conjunction with other, production staff. operating to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- General Operative with a mechanical bias with a requirement for drive and enthusiasm and is able to work as part of a shift team.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Physically fit capable of manual labour
We welcome applications from people fleeing the situation in Ukraine.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers