Do you have experience as a Logistics Planner, Delivery Planner or similar?
If so please read on as we have a new position for a Logistics Planner to be based out of our Holytown office, near Motherwell.
Working Monday-Friday days you’ll be responsible for the timely delivery of materials to customers, ensuring the highest standard of customer care. This will involve optimising deliveries with vehicle availability and customer requirements.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Strong administration background with a customer focused approach
- Organised with ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure
- General haulage knowledge
- Decision making abilities
- Eagerness to develop skills and abilities
We welcome applications from people fleeing the situation in Ukraine.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Please apply now - we may close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications are received.