Are you an experienced Civil Engineer?
Are you readily available for a fixed term contract until March 2025?
If so please read on as we now have a new exciting opportunity to join Aggregate Industries as Lead Civil Project Engineer to assist in the delivery of a new cement manufacturing facility.
You'll be the technical lead for all civil and structural related matters including coordination with contractors, equipment suppliers, project team and other stakeholders. You will also be the technical lead during engineering, construction planning and construction of all civil/structural works to ensure compliance with project specification and schedule objectives, and working with the Principal Contractor to ensure works are executed in an efficient and safe manner.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus Car Allowance, Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working during initial project development, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Degree qualified, Chartered Engineer Professional Status and a Member of a relevant professional organisation
- Demonstrable experience of engineering and construction of civil and structural works for industrial projects including deep piled foundations for mechanical equipment and large structural steel buildings.
- Strong understanding of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of working to schedule and budgetary constraints
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Please apply now - we may close the vacancy before the stated closing date if a high volume of applications are received.