Process Operator- Filling & Loading (Ref: 11321, 11337)
We have a new vacancy for a Process Operator (Filling & Loading) to join our team at the Cauldon Cement Plant in Staffordshire.
Within this role you will ensure that the production plans are adhered to in order to meet the demands of the Plant as part of the production team, whilst responding to any additional tasks that may arise around the site. You will take care of Filling & Loading Operations - ensure safe & efficient operation of packers, palletisers and bulk loading.
You will be responsible for first Line Maintenance - Undertake all required first line maintenance tasks on packers, palletisers, bulk loading and associated equipment, Forklift Operations - Including lorry & palletiser, loading and unloading and relevant inspections/checks on weights, cleanliness etc. You will also maintain records - complete relevant checks and maintain records, including stock checks, safety requirements and weights to ensure customer service is complied.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Cement team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Mobile Plant qualifications, preferably EPIC or CITB
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literacy (Basics on Word, Excel, Maximo etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of safety procedures and leads by example in relation to safety standards.
- Ideally forklift qualification but not essential and some operational experience
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com