We have a new vacancy for a Weighbridge Operative to join our team at our Duntilland Hard rock quarry, Shotts.
The primary role of the weighbridge operative is to liase and engage with customers and drivers, to record weighbridge and driver’s data on the system.
The incumbent should be an excellent communicator, have strong customer facing skills and experience with an appetite to exceed targets, they should be self-motivated with a “can do” mentality, have excellent IT skills and be comfortable working with web based automated systems.
This position requires 06.00am start on site.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Experienced in working in an office environment.
- Confident when working and dealing with people.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and proactive approach.
- Competent using electronic business MRP systems.
- Competent using a workplace PC, word processing and google applications.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relations with others.
- Detail and results orientated with strong personal values to succeed.
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers