We have a new vacancy for a Commercial Support Manager at our Hertford Express Asphalt site. Managing a small customer service team based at Hertford, you will enable greater alignment between our customer service and commercial functions. You will be involved with some strategic commercial planning, the delivery of pricing projects, utility mapping and managing some of our smaller accounts.
You will also provide support to our external sales team, by providing query resolution, prospecting for new business, targeting lost volume customers and helping with their administration. This is an exciting time to join our successful business as we look to build further progress.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
What will you bring?
- Experience working in a sales and customer facing environment.
- Commercial acumen, with ability to negotiate.
- Be motivated to be successful and deliver great results.
- Be pragmatic, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Some industry experience would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience of managing small teams (desirable)
- IT literate.
- Driving licence.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.