We have a new vacancy for a Factory Operative to join our team at our Lytag Factory (Drax), Selby.
As part of the Lytag operations team, reporting directly to the production manager the Factory Operator is to work a 4 on 3 off, 12 hour shift pattern. The role is varied and requires a high level of efficiency, accuracy and flexibility.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 22 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Motivated with initiative, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Experience in, and a good understanding of, operating safely.
- Commitment to the pursuit of excellence, every day and in every way.
- Able to work flexibly as part of a 24 hour, 5 day a week operation as required supporting the operation.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers