We have a new vacancy for a Weighbridge Operator to join our team at our Greystone Quarry, Launceston. You will play a key role in dealing with customers in a polite and helpful manner at all times.
The primary role of the Weighbridge Operator is to greet customers (both internal and external drivers) and accurately record weight data using a Windows based computer system as vehicles deliver or remove materials to and from the site. This is a front line role where customer service is of paramount importance.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Experienced in working in an office environment.
- Confident when working and dealing with people.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and proactive approach.
- Competent using electronic business MRP systems.
- Competent using a workplace PC, word processing and google applications.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relations with others.
- Detail and results orientated with strong personal values to succeed.
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities.
We welcome applications from people fleeing the situation in Ukraine.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers