As a result of business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Sales Manager to develop and expand the sale of our Reconstructed Stone Walling and Roofing products range across key counties in the North of England.
You’ll lead the commercial activity across a region that includes the countries of Yorkshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester and Derby, as well as Northumberland, County Durham & Tyne & Wear - ensuring we develop sales strategies to drive sustainable and profitable growth leveraging on the production capability of our factory in Wiltshire.
Reporting to the National Business Manager for Bradstone Structural, you will be a key member of our external commercial team. Building and managing close relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders, you will have strong commercial acumen with a proven track record in displaying consultative selling skills to deliver year on year performance improvement.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus Car, bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Opportunities for remote working, wherever you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Bradstone structural commercial team.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Demonstrable experience of working and succeeding in target driven environments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability and aptitude to identify and execute quickly on commercial opportunities.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to build credibility across the business.
- Detail and results oriented with strong personal values to succeed.
We welcome applications from people fleeing the situation in Ukraine.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers