We have numerous new vacancies for an HGV Class 2 Driver to join our expanding logistics team based out of our RMX Plant in Plymouth.
Responsible for the day to day operation of a concrete mixer truck based predominantly in Plymouth RMX plant but on occasions will be required to operate at other plants within Devon & Cornwall. To drive any vehicle of the company’s fleet which has be assigned and a current licence is held. To uphold the high standard of image, presentation and delivery service for which the company is known and to strive to improve fuel efficiencies and reduce cost minimisation.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with option to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Can work alone or part of a team .
- Flexible approach to hours as this role will require some weekend and potentially night working.
- Knowledge of AI Policies and procedures an advantage.
- Knowledge of concrete desired but not essential.
- Customer Focused.
- Good Communication skills required.
- Previous HGV licence desirable but not essential.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers