We have a new vacancy for a Plant Supervisor to join our team at Coventry.
You will effectively supervise and coordinate all site operations ensuring the safety of all staff members and drivers while also maintaining production levels to satisfy customer demand. Please note that the role will involve an element of Saturday morning working as required.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Strong working knowledge of H&S principles (SHE Qualification or comparable desirable).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relations with others.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Understanding of budgets.
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities.
- Experience of basic maintenance practices.
- Willingness and ability to drive a loading shovel as required (Training provided)
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers