We have a new vacancy for a Depot Operative to join our team at our Asphalt Plant in Greenwich
As an Operative you will need to perform a wide range of duties at the Greenwich asphalt plant site to ensure that this key strategic location maintains its high profile of both a safe working and productive environment. You will be required to learn all aspects of the site from weighbridge duties, through to the safe operation of mobile plant and asphalt production. Full training will be given.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Punctuality, Proactive & pragmatic.
- Good grasp of English & Maths.
- Basic mechanical understanding.
- Flexible with work demand Ability to work shifts (inc nights and weekends).
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Good communicator and attention to detail
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers