Based from our head office at Bardon Hill we have an exciting vacancy for a Customer Service Planner that will offer the opportunity to develop skills in planning and logistics.
As part of a Logistics and Customer Service planning function you will be responsible for executing the daily plan, ensuring customers requests are met and issues resolved in relation to the supply of Asphalt products.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Customer Service team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- The ability to work in a busy and varied environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships with customers.
- Industry experience desirable but not essential.
- Any planning skills would be a bonus.
- Proactive approach.
- Flexibility to work a Saturday morning once every 4 weeks.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers