Customer Care and Transport Co-ordinator (Ref: 10638, 10639)
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Customer Care and Transport Co-ordinator to be responsible for the Customer Service follow up and transport planning of Aggregate and Asphalt products based from our offices in Plymouth.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a customer services team and a haulage logistics & planning function to ensure smooth delivery of products.
You will oversee haulage utilisation, costs & issue resolution and proactively manage relationships with the customer to make sure expectations are met.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognising the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Logistics team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Strong Customer Relationship skills.
- Computer literate
- Analytical skills
- Good problem solving ability
- Experience in Logistics, Planning or Haulage background would be advantageous
- Good communication skills.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers