We have a new vacancy for a Sales/Operations Administrator to join our Maxi Readymix team at their head office in Leicester.
You will support both the sales and operations team to help ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the company. In this varied role your duties will include generating Sales invoices, aspects of credit control, assisting with audit preparation and much more
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Bookkeeping / Accountancy
- High attention to detail
- Analytical / Problem solving skills
- IT literacy
- Good Telephone Technique
- Competent in taking and forwarding messages accurately and promptly
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers