We have a new vacancy for a Relief Plant Operative to join our Kendall's division in Eastleigh.
As a Relief operative responsible for the day to day operations of various Aggregate sites in the Kendalls Business. Duties will include weighbridge operation and despatch of vehicles, loading shovel operation, rail discharge and fixed plant operation as required to support the business requirements There will also be a requirement to aid management in the implementations of company standards across these sites
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Can work alone or part of a team.
- Knowledge of AI Policies and procedures an advantage.
- IT Literate.
- Knowledge of aggregate desired but not essential.
- Mobile Plant experience.
- Customer Focused.
- Good Communication skills.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers