We have a new vacancy for a Trainee Site Supervisor to assist our Quarry Operations Manager to ensure the smooth running of our Topley Pike Hardrock Quarry & Asphalt site in Buxton.
As our Trainee Site Supervisor you will assist the site management team in the application, implementation of and compliance with the company’s policies and procedures at site whilst undertaking training and guidance to fulfil the role of Site Supervisor. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain supervisory experience and progress through a large forward thinking organisation.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Self-motivated, with initiative and a proactive approach
- Previous work in the industry is desirable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relations with others
- Detail and results orientated with strong personal values to succeed
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers