We have a new vacancy for a Technical Supervisor to support the Area Technical Manager in providing a technical service and support to 4 asphalt plants and 8 quarries throughout the South West.
Working closely with the technical, commercial and operations teams, you will support, advise and provide technical guidance to ensure the company adheres to minimum legal and product standard requirements.
You will be primarily responsible for the technical supervision of Asphalt across key sites in Cornwall and Devon.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus 10% bonus, company car/allowance, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognising the contribution you bring.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Technical team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Knowledge and practical application of Asphalt specifications, materials testing and production methods.
- Ability to prioritise and offer a self-motivated & flexible approach to work ensuring services and requirements of the business are met.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers