We have a new vacancy for a Senior Concrete Technician to provide technical support for the Ready Mix Concrete business from our offices at Bardon Hill.
Working closely with the technical, commercial and operations teams, you will support, advise and provide technical guidance to ensure the company adheres to minimum legal and product standard requirements.
You will take on appropriate product testing for the purposes of validating conformity and customer satisfaction.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with options to increase) and other benefits - all recognising the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Ready Mix Concrete team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Experience of concrete products and specifications.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop.
- Organisation and planning skills.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers