We have an opportunity for a confident and highly motivated Operative to work at our concrete products site based at Hulland Ward.
The position is working a rotating shift pattern (days / afternoons, or fixed day shift), with the requirement to work overtime when needed a flexible approach, to working requests.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- We are looking for a highly motivated Operative with drive and enthusiasm to work as part of Shift team.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines and problem solve.
- Previous experience within a similar industry.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers