We have a new vacancy for an HME Support Administrator to join our HME Fleet team based out of our Frome offices.
As our HME Support Administrator reporting to the HME Support Desk Supervisor, you will provide administration support service for the delivery and management of HME Plant for Aggregate Industries UK.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- An experienced background in administration
- Strong working levels of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Good levels of IT literacy
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers