We have a new vacancy for a Multi Skilled General Operative at our Moorcroft site in Plymouth
As a Multi-skilled General Operative, you’ll join our production team operating & maintaining concrete products site equipment and infrastructure, predominantly working on a day/afternoon shift. In addition to adhering to our Health & Safety requirements, with continuous commitment to a zero harm culture
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, 24 days holiday and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- General Multi-skilled Operative with a requirement for drive, flexibility and enthusiasm and is able to work with or as part of a shift team.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Physically fit capable of manual labour.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers