We have a new vacancy for an Administrator to work closely with the HS2 Assistant Project Manager & Senior Logistics Planner to support the effective delivery of the HS2 N2 (Birmingham) concrete supply.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a key member of one of Aggregate Industries' largest ever projects, contributing to the biggest infrastructure project in Europe.
You will be required to work collaboratively with the customer to deliver the works by supplying quotes, setting up internal contracts, assisting the senior logistic planner as and when required, collecting the required data and statistics for the project.
You would also be responsible for raising PO’s, tracking HSE and performance KPI’s, handling invoice queries, waiting time charges and part load charges.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, plus bonus, 25 days holiday (with option to increase this to 35 days) and other benefits - all recognizing the contribution you bring.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Concrete team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships across the organisation and client.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrable organisational capabilities.
- Ability to change priorities and plans effectively when needs change.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Some prior experience working in a project environment (desirable).
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers