Bring your skills and experience to Aggregate Industries, a leading player in construction solutions
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Operative to join our team at our Neath Asphalt operation. This role is fast-paced, dynamic, extremely varied and challenging, however also very rewarding for someone who genuinely cares about customers and enjoys working with other like-minded, hard working people. Key tasks range from welcoming customers, up-selling products, processing orders and sales administration including customer query resolution. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about their work and is
looking for employment with a company who, in return for their commitment and hard-work, genuinely cares about their safety, health, wellbeing, job satisfaction and career development.
About the role
The most important thing for us is that you can work safely and look out for yourself and your colleagues. Secondly, it’s a genuine passion for customer service and doing everything in your power to make their experience consistently excellent.
Other elements of the role include:
● Upselling our range of Complimentary Products to customers.
● Receiving Customer Orders and processing them.
● Weighing vehicles in and out of our weighbridge and producing relevant documentation with correct order numbers in place.
● Dealing professionally and effectively with internal & external customer requirements, queries and complaints
What will you bring?
● Excellent communication and customer service skills
● Strong IT literacy
● Flexibility with work hours and willing to work weekend and evening shifts
● The desire for training and willingness to learn
● You will need to develop a sound appreciation of Health & Safety, housekeeping and environmental regulations
What can we offer you?
● Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
● Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
● An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4100 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and export supply materials for cement and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.